STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRIC TUBULAR GRILLS
Why You should choose the grills, manufactured by “BIS” LTD?
From a practical point of view:
1. The food prepared on tubular grills is much healthier than the food prepared on standard smooth and grooved tops - most of the fats leak between the tubes, this way the frying process, which is going on the smooth and grooved tops, is being avoided. That's why the food remains with a lower fat content after cooking is done!
2. Easy to install (Plug directly into an electrical outlet (grills are equipped with cable L = 2m)
3. Easy to operate:
- Extremely fast - from 20°C to 275 °C per 6-7 minute (maximum temperature is 350°C)
- Grills have easy access for cleaning - both on top and bottom (after removing the tray of the models “GTE” or after lifting up the heaters of models “GTE/L”), which makes them extremely practical for use!
4. Energy-saving (Environmentally Friendly)
Grills are separated into independent zones, so just one zone could be switched on, when is not a rush hour (each zone is 20 cm wide for GTE models and 17 cm for GTE/L models) much more energy efficient – in fact the consumption of electicity is just to heat the tubes and they are in direct contact with the food preparated. That's why there is a minimal heat transfer to the environment (opposite to the gas lava rocks and gas water grills). Concerning the transfer of heat to the body of the grill, the situation is the same – here it's much better compared to smooth and grooved plates, where the lost of temperature to the body and to the non operated zones is much bigger.
5. Although the final result is similar to the result, when gas lava rocks and gas water grills are used, the tubular grills are much more safer - the tubular grills could hardly burn theirselves, as sometimes it happened with the gas lava rocks and water grills!
From a technical point of view:
1. The simple and robust grill construction is made entirely of stainless steel, as well as the internal fasteners and drawer tray under the heaters !!!
2. The internal wiring is made of heat-resistant silicone cables, which prevents the possibility of burns and leaks or short-circuits!
3. We use only original "Kanthal" made in Sweden with a large thickness for the production of the heaters - this extends their life many times!
4. The hemming of the ends of the heaters is made entirely of ceramic rings, all the terminals are also ceramic!
5. The energy regulators are “EGO”!
6. The power cabel is rubberized and not PVC jacket. The cable outlet is at the bottom of the grill, which is convenient for all mounting configurations!
7. Despite all the above mentioned safety work measures, grills are designed to be extremely easy to service in case of technical problem - there is an easy access to the all electric instalation and heaters after unscrewing just two screws!!!